Wednesday 1 May 2013

My First Nail Design - Prom Inspired

Hey guys,

Here is my first nail design. I thought it was too easy for a tutorial but I think it would look amazing for all you girls going to prom. These nails are fun, sophisticated and elegant and I really hope you enjoy them :)



Here is an image showing you all the nail polishes used:


Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Basecoat
Barry M - Strawberry
Revlon - Sparkling
Revlon Quick Dry Topcoat

As you can see they are all drugstore nail polishes and if you want me to review them, make sure to leave a comment

1) Apply a basecoat to protect your nails. This step is a must if you are using darker colours as they can stain your nails
2) Paint two coat of your base colour (or till the base colour is opaque)
3) Apply two coats of the glitter nail polish on the ring finger
4) On the other nails, put glitter nail polish only on the tips
5) Finally apply your favourite topcoat to protect your design and ensure your nails lasts all night

I really do like this nail design especially since it works on all nail lengths. If you have any requests for me, please leave me a comment.

Acenails
x

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and girly! I love it :) xx

    http://cutelittlebitsandbobs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revlon sparkling looks beautiful. I think simple and sparkling is perfect for a prom :) great designs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That nail polish also stays on for some time :) x

      Delete